Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

#littlefishteacherblogger



Thank you so much to Christina from Hanging Around in Primary for hosting this challenge!
#littlefishteacherblogger
 The challenge is to check out some other small teacher bloggers that we may have not known about.  I got to see lots of other bloggers that I had no idea existed. 145 bloggers linked up! Amazing! As a new blogger (I created my blog 2 years ago but didn't post so I don't count it as real, lol!) it is very encouraging to see the work of others and connect!

I enjoyed looking at everyone's ideas but honestly I haven't gotten through all of them yet! Here are a few of my favorites so far!


Kindergarten Dragons
Tweets From Kindergarten
The Krafty Teacher
Kindergarten Kind of Girl


Sea Bear's Kindergarten





No comments:

Post a Comment