Pages

Monday, July 27, 2015

Classroom Theme 2015



Hi everyone!  I tried blogging at one time and wasn't sure it was for me.  My took a long break from blogging but I have a goal this school year to blog about my classroom consistently:)

I cannot get into my classroom right now and it's driving me a bit crazy!  I'm eager to start getting things ready for my next round of kiddos:) My section of the building went through a massive asbestos abatement.  On the upside, everything is going to be new - floors, ceiling, paint, etc!  I thought now is a good time to change my theme.  My previous decor was rainbow.  Love the rainbow but up for a change! I decided to go with calming colors: beachy blues and green patterns with an ocean theme.  To make those colors pop, I thought I would go with black bulletin board backgrounds. 



I got the borders from my local teacher store.  The posters are from First Class Teacher Resources on TpT. Right now she has them 50% off!! I can't wait to get these up in my classroom:)  I hear that it may be a few weeks before I can get in there yet:(




x

No comments:

Post a Comment